Mobile and tablet friendly access. Download the mobile app once you become a student!!! Train on the go!
Complete A-Z training containing everything you need to know about dispatching. Enroll today and receive expert knowledge from Antoine West.
The goal of this course is to insure you have a solid understanding of Freight Dispatching by completion!
Everything contained in our standard package plus a 30 minute one on one private consultation session with the C.E.O. of High Speed Logistics LLC, Antoine West. During the session you will be able to ask any further questions you have from training, questions about scaling your business, or pretty much anything you want to talk about that will make you a better dispatcher!!!
What you will learn in the course
- Different types of trucks
- Roles of shippers, brokers, and carriers
- Department of Transportation Hours of Service
- Factoring Companies
- Estimating trip distance and time
- Finding a load
- Setting a rate
- Negotiating with brokers
- Necessary paperwork
- Matching up partials
- Finding military loads
- Booking over dimensional loads
- How to get your truck out of slow lanes
- How to acquire clients
- How to set your dispatch service apart from the rest
- How to hire other dispatchers to work for you
- How to use this business to leave your full time job
- Learn how to invoice your customers
- Setup an LLC for Cheap
- How to pay very little in taxes/ Tax write offs
- Professional Training
- Freight Dispatching Workbook to follow along during training and go back and review
- Handouts to help you along the way
- List of Programs to Make Your Business Run Smoother
- Dispatch training workbook
- HSL Region Map
- HSL Region Sheet
- HSL Key Terms
- Rate Confirmation example
- Invoice example
- Freight Broker Packet example
- Invoice example
- Carrier info example
- Dispatcher agreement example
Antoine served honorably in both the U.S. Navy and U.S. Army. During his time in the Navy he served as a Aviation Maintenance Administrationman and as a Combat Medic in the Army. His skills learned in the military help him every day as a business owner. Antoine says the skills that help him most as a Businessman, that he learned in the military are being early, having a sense of urgency, stress management, taking care of his employees, and executing what needs to be done. Currently Antoine is the owner of West Family Logistics and High Speed Logistics. Antoine has always had an interest in transportation and as the owner of two transpiration companies he now wishes to show others the tips and skills he uses to scale his businesses.